Here's what happens when a customer currently in a Churn Buster campaign has a change in either the "Next charge date" or "Next shipment date":
- Churn Buster campaigns continue running if rescheduled to a date within the campaign window. If changed to a date outside the campaign timeline, the campaign stops automatically.
A customer failed a payment and consequently starts a campaign on April 1st, which will run until April 28th. On April 4th, the customer changes their shipment date to April 15th.
- What happens? Churn Buster campaign continues running as normal.
- If the same customer changed the shipping date to May 1st, the campaign would have immediately stopped.
Manually stop a campaign
If needed, you can manually stop a campaign.
- See related article: How to Stop a Campaign
- Keep in mind that even if a campaign is manually stopped, a scheduled retry in ReCharge can restart the campaign. In some cases you might manually stop a campaign more than once to ensure the customer is not contacted.