By default, when upgrading to the newest version of Churn Buster, emails will link to secure Capture pages hosted on "pages.churnbuster.io"
To host these pages on your own domain instead:
- Leave your current Capture page online, at the existing URL. Legacy campaigns will continue to link to this page. Removing or replacing this page will break these links.
- Go here and click the link to Download Capture. Upload this page to a new URL on your domain (instructions below).
- Copy/paste the new URL into the Capture Page URL field in your account settings, and click Save Settings.
Benefits of CB 2.0 include:
- Access to Campaign Scheduler to edit the timing of emails sent
- Ability to add additional card retries and clear more payments
- Higher converting card update pages
Note: your account will be upgraded on or after November 15th, 2018.
Instructions for installing on different platforms:
Ruby on Rails:
Upload the file so that it is located inside of the /public folder of your application. It should then be visible in your web browser when you visit: https://YOURDOMAIN.com/billing.html
Upload the file so that it is located inside of your Theme folder. For example, it would be located within wp-content/themes/example-theme/update-billing.html. It should then be visible in your web browser when you visit: https://YOURDOMAIN.com/billing.html
SquareSpace doesn't allow you to host custom HTML files. Just reply and we can host the page on a subdomain for you.
Upload the file so that it is located in the root folder of your public website. It should then be visible in your web browser when you visit: https://YOURDOMAIN.com/billing.html