To trigger actions in other apps when a Churn Buster recovery campaign reaches day X:
- Log in to Zapier and click the "Make a Zap!" button in the top right corner.
- In the top left, name your Zap: "Churn Buster Campaign Alerts" or something similar
- When prompted to choose a Trigger App, search for "webhook" and choose "Webhooks by Zapier"
- Choose "Catch Hook"
- Click Continue (if prompted, ignore the notification to "Pick off a child key")
- Copy the URL on screen (it looks like: hooks.zapier.com...) and add it to your webhook action here.
- Click "Send a test"
- Add a name to the webhook
- Click "Save Webhook"
- In Zapier, click "Ok I did this"
- Click "Continue"
- Click to add an "Action" step
- Search for the app you'd like to trigger an action in. For example, your CRM to assign a task to the support team, or Slack to trigger a team alert.
- From here, Churn Buster setup varies based on your specific use-case. You can add the new webhook action on any day of your campaign schedule. EXAMPLE: Schedule a High-Value Campaign Alert
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]